Friday, August 27, 2010

Hot Off the Work Table!


I'm in the swing of crafting new things for the Halloween/Fall season. These are some of the items I just finished. They will be going to the shop. I'm hoping that they will find new homes. I don't usually make things for Halloween per se, mostly because I don't decorate for it. But I think it is becoming a very popular occasion for decorating so will give it a shot.
The witch's boots and the crow make do are from a pattern by Hazelruthe. The cat, pumpkin, and crone make dos are all in one pattern envelope by Blue Moon Beginnings. All items are stuffed and painted muslin with some hand stitching. Simple to make.
For friends from the P&R forum, thanks for viewing. Any comments are welcome!

3 comments:

Primcyn said...

these are adorable!! nicely done! Cindy

Homespun Hugs and Calico Kisses said...

Love your perfectly prim Halloween creations! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs, Vicki
(http://forums.delphiforums.com/primitive2)

Jeanie said...

Love the new fall items especially the cat, always a winner with me. GOOD ON YOU for attempting to finish someone elses projects too! I will have to stop by your shop!